Sunday, December 21, 2008

Under The Weather


Wow - the snow hasn't stopped and my cold just wouldn't quit either!

I've been feeling too blue to blog lately. Much of the past several days has been spent sprawled on the sofa with a box of tissues (thank you, Kleenex, for making lotion tissues!), hot tea, Alka-Seltzer Cold, and lots of blankets and pillows. This seems to be the cold that just doesn't want to quit, although I do feel the internal storm might be clearing.

And, the storm outside has been just as relentless. From my sofa vantage point, I can see the snow falling endlessly outside. We've been shoveling for what seems like days. Every time we get the sidewalks cleared, we know we'll be heading back out again in a few hours to do the exact same thing again.

Our total snowfall for the past few days is about 12 inches, although it seems like more, just because it doesn't seem to stop. Even as I write, it's still a-fallin'.
.

No comments:

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs