Thursday, October 9, 2008

Lovin' Planet Fitness

.
Okay - Planet Fitness is not paying me to do this, and this is not an official ad of any kind. I just gotta say - I love this place!

It's so nice to finally have a gym that's close to work...it's practically across the street. Many of our employees are taking advantage of it because it's so convenient. And, membership costs are so reasonable, it would be a shame not to go for it.

Plus, all of the equipment is brand new, there's plenty of it, and there's never a waiting line to use anything. And, the staff members are really friendly and helpful.

If I had any requests, I'd ask for hooks to hang suits on during workouts, a coat rack as cold weather approaches, showers with changing rooms attached, and suggested workout routines based on current fitness level and desired outcome. But, hey, for the great price I'm paying, these would just be icing on the cake.
.

No comments:

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs