Friday, October 31, 2008

Bloghopping


One of the fun things about bloghopping (clicking on the "Next Blog" link in the header of a blog) is the glimpse we get into another person's life.

Depending on where we live in the country, what we do for a living, how many children we have, our age, what our interests are, etc, we all live such different lives.

It's so interesting to see what life is like in other communities. Sometimes I read on a blog that the writer feels they have nothing to say or doesn't think their daily activities are good topics for a post. But, really, just writing about daily life is so interesting. Photos are great too, as we get to see different parts of the country, and sometimes different countries altogether. (The photo in this post was taken in Laramie, Wyoming - this bench near a gift shop appeared to have been set up just for photo ops like this.)

I'm looking forward to continuing to discover America through the blogosphere (when I'm not on a road trip or a photo expedition of my own!).

.

2 comments:

Blair said...

I think you must have bloghopped over to my blog! Thanks for the comment. I'll be checking in to see about life in the Berkshires!

Also, it's good to know that someone else gets as excited about pumpkin carving as I do! Happy Halloween!

Jane Hards Photography said...

I agree blog hopping is great. You just never know where you'll end up and the fun to be had there. Everyone has something to say.

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs